With over 36 years’ experience, Turner's Panelbeating delivers an exclusive personal service and automotive repair expertise that is as wide ranging as the diverse needs of each and every client.
We specialise in fleet management and have a dedicated fleet manager to monitor, assist and make the transition between all fleet vehicles as easy as possible for all parties involved.
Excess Payable Under This Agreement is $1500.
I agree to the following conditions:
- To return the car in the same standard of condition.
- Not to use the vehicle outside the Metropolitan area unless otherwise approved by the Company in writing.
- To exercise all care and security of vehicle whilst parked.
- To indemnify the Company against all claims and demands of injury, damage or loss arising out of the use of the car by me and whether in respect of death or injury to person or damage to property and to further indemnify the Company against all costs resulting from any breach of the Road Traffic Act 1958, Motor Regulations Act and/or Municipal Authorities.
- Should the above-mentioned vehicle be damaged in any manner during the period it is on loan and such damage result in an insurance claim. I/we agree to reimburse the said Company the excess as shown above.
- If the cost of repairs does not exceed the excess amount, and therefore is not an insurance claim. I/we understand to pay the actual costs of repairs to the Company.
- Courtesy Vechicles must be returned immediately upon notifcation WITH A FULL TANK OF PETROL. A charge of $20 on top of the petrol replacement cost and a daily charge of $25 will be applied if failing to do so, unless prior arrangement is made.
- Any motor vehicle which Turners Panelbeating is repairing for the Hirer will be held by Turners Panelbeating until all damage to Turners Panelbeathing motor vehicle has been paid for. The Hirer grants a security interest in the said motor vehicle for this purpose.
- No Smoking or pets in the vehicle.
- 91 PETROL IS USED IN THIS VEHICLE.